Becoming a member of EATG is a great way of meeting like-minded people, keeping up to date with what is happening and of course, receiving discounts on the EATG events that we organise.
You can join EATG directly for just £10 a year (on a rolling programme), the benefits of Joining EATG are:
- Preferential entry fees to all EATG events
- 3rd Party Liability Insurance cover at all EATG events
- Special events just for members
- Some reductions for entry to other Local TREC Club events
- £10 Annual fee on a rolling programme
To join EATG simply fill in the form below and send it off to Jane Snowden, our Membership Secretary. Her address is on the Membership Form
If you have any questions about membership please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also join TREC GB, the National Body for TREC, where you will be eligible for discounts at the majority of affiliated Club Competitions across the country.
There are 2 levels of membership:
TREC GB Blue Tier Membership:
- Eligibility for points in National Summer and Winter Championship Leagues
- Eligibility to ride in TREC GB Championships (if qualified)
- Discounted entry fees at most competitions
- Members special prizes at some competitions
- Ability to apply for TREC GB places on international TREC training courses
- £10 towards membership of EATG
- Eligibilty to vote in TREC GB elections
TREC GB Red Tier Membership,
All of the above, plus Public Liability Insurance up to £10.000.000
You can join TREC GB by going to www.trecgb.com
If you would like to help at EATG Events please let us know. Contact Jan email@example.com or Jill firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be giving points for helping, and at the end of the year, we will award a £50 Ingatestone Voucher for the person with the most points plus other prizes
East Anglia TREC Group Membership Form
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.